Monday 10 January 2011

ZBRUSH Tutorials found.

Sometimes I have to take a step back and laugh at my own stupidity, I was literally at breaking point searching and finding slightly out of date tutorials for ZBrush. They were either for earlier versions of the software (which made them almost useless as the interface has changed quite a bit with this version), or the type of tutorial that doesn't really talk a beginner through the basics.

AND THEN

Well of course, I didn't actually occur to me check out the Pixologic website. I assumed that the producers of such a beautiful piece of software would make you subscribe and register your software and make you pay billions before they let you in on any of the softwares secrets. However, I was wrong, so, so, so wrong.

http://www.pixologic.com/zclassroom/homeroom/

The above link proved me and all my misconceptions wrong. There are some lovely tutorials on the website, for beginners and beyond. Showing you how to use certain tools. It was a lovely eye opener to the software and talks you through the many different ways in which you can model using zbrush.

No comments:

Post a Comment